Friday, August 9, 2013

High Five For Friday :)

1.  My classroom is finally coming together!  With only one week of summer left, I've been busting to get my new classroom together.  I've still got class lists to work on, lesson plans, and a desk arrangement problem to figure out; however, it will soon be here!

2.  I ran 2.25 miles this week!  I can't believe I can run for 20+ minutes straight! Ridiculousness! In June, I couldn't run for more than 5 minutes straight.  The beautiful Ryan Gosling has been encouraging me.  Plus, the handsome Wade is a fabulously wonderful work out accountability man!
Source


3.  Had a Girls Night in with the ladies last night: the giggling, eating of copious amounts of chocolate chip cookies, and ridiculous games of MASH which took me back to my days of junior high sleep overs---- all were vary much needed! 

4. JoAnn Fabrics has their Teacher Appreciation Days this weekend.  Stoked to go buy all my crafting and decorating needs at 25% off!!! 

5.  Going big city shopping with one of my bestie Laura and our momma's tomorrow :) Planning on buying back to school clothes and an engagement photo shoot outfit !  

Side Note:

A bit of grammar humor for the weekend: 
Source

Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for her HF4F.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,
    I found your blog through the High School Herd blogroll. It's always great to find other high school teachers! You can find me at mrsvanhekken.blogspot.com. Best of luck with the classroom!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, I completely agree - it is wonderful to find other high school teachers :) I'm excited to have met another teacher who knows that perfection isn't possible for a high school teacher, yet we can strive for it ! Good luck this year!
    Kaite

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...