Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Relaxation

The rainy days have ended just as summer swim has.  The last two months have been so rainy and our swimmers have shivered their way into the pool a drizzle surrounding them (if their lucky it was a drizzle, not a downpour).  However, we were able to complete a successful season during our league championships- reaching 2nd place overall wooo!- after being rained out on Saturday and competing on a humid, hot Sunday. Coaching was a wonderful experience this summer, but I'm glad to have some time to relax and enjoy the last month of summer.  When I looked at my apartment for lease, I loved the size of the apartment and the price, but it was the back deck that sold me - and last night was the first night I've really been able to enjoy that deck :) My handsome fianc√© and I lounged on the deck chairs listening to some country music, sipping on wonderful drinks, relaxing, and overlooking the beautiful golf course that is my back yard.  The sun was setting and the lightening bugs were glowing.... it was pure bliss.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...